1701 Waterfall Way
CHARMING COUNTRY COTTAGE
This charming timber cottage & studio, which has been beautifully restored is set on 2.48 acres (1.00 ha) just minutes to town with N/E aspect & mountain views. Features of this property include large in ground swimming pool, shed and established gardens. Opportunity for your family to have a fantastic lifestyle, room for a veggie garden, few cattle or horse. Short walk to Bellinger River for swimming, fishing and canoeing.
- This home offers 3 Bed Rooms & built-ins with opportunity for 4th bedroom
- Main Bed room with en-suite
- Open plan lounge room, living and dining room
- With several separate living rooms which would be ideal for sewing room & kids games room
- Timber Kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Timber flooring throughout this home
- Timber lined walls inside with exposed timber beams in the lounge/living area
- Wood Heater in lounge room
- Renovated Bathroom
- Established cottage garden with shrubs and fruit trees
- Studio contains bedroom and bathroom with carport
- Large work shed with double carport also garden shed
- Another small dwelling on the property which would make an ideal road side stall or for a home based office.
- The property has a creek plus a 5000 gallon water tank
- Fully fenced swimming pool
- 5 minutes drive to Bellingen township with shops, cafés and facilities
- 15 minutes to Urunga & beaches, 20 minutes to Dorrigo National Park
- 30 minutes to Coffs Harbour Airport
Inspection by appointment only.